Monday, October 31, 2011

College Basketball Is Back

Hello all!  This week marks the beginning of the college basketball season and I couldn't be any more excited!  This will be an extremely busy college basketball season for me, serving as the Play-by-Play Voice for SIUE Women's Basketball, Men's Basketball Color Analyst at SIUE and the Public Address Voice for McKendree University.  Basketball has always been my favorite sport.  It's the sports I grew up playing religously and it has always been the sport where I feel I'm at my best when calling games.  Here's to a great basketball season for the school's I'll be calling games for and my favorite team growing up, Saint Louis University.  Here's my broadcasting schedule this week.

     Tuesday:  Public Address Announcing for McKendree Volleyball Senior Night
     Wednesday:  PA Announcing 'Meet the Bearcats Night' for McKendree Basketball
      Thursday:  Alongside Joe Pott for the SIUE Men's Basketball Exhibition Opener @ the Vadalabene Center in Edwardsville.  The game will be broadcast on 88.7 FM WSIE and www.wsie.com.  KFNS will not carry either of the EXH games.
       Friday AND Saturday:  On the call of McKendree-Nebraska hockey on the Bearcats Sports Network.  Tune in @ www.mckbearcats.com
       Sunday: I'll be at the McKendree Bearcats Tip-Off Dinner in O'Fallon, IL to help kick off the McKendree University Basketball season.  Should be a great week!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment